COMMUNICATION with parents is of the utmost importance and we keep in contact with parents using our SMS and e-mail systems. Please notify us of any changes to your contact details.
The school assists the learners by providing comprehensive notes for many subjects resulting in a cost saving to the parents of several hundreds of Rands on books. The fees however do not include any TEXT BOOKS AND STATIONERY. Learners will receive a booklist and are expected to purchase books for selected subjects on the list by mid February.
All learners are required to display their STUDENT CARD at all times and upon accessing the school
All learners are expected to comply with the CODE OF CONDUCT and to wear the correct SCHOOL UNIFORM. Learners violating the SCHOOL RULES will receive demerits which can result in suspension or even expulsion.
Please note we have an age limit for BOYS as follows:
Grade 10 = 18, Grade 11 = 19, Grade 12 = 21
If you are a boy over this age you may complete a Pre-Admission Application Form submitted together with a written reference (with phone number) from either your church or a previous educator.
School classes are Monday to Fridays 7H50 am to 2.15 pm.
BEFORE COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PRE-ADMISSION APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants are required to complete the pre-admission application form if any
1 of the below criteria are applicable.
- If you were absent for more than 20 days in your previous year. If your report does not state days absent then we require your previous school to complete and stamp a CONDUCT REPORT.
- If you never attended school is the past year please complete the pre-admission application.
- If you have negative comments on your previous reports the admission office will require you to complete a pre-admission form.
- GRADE 10 ADMISSION - Your grade 9 marks should be above:
English Home or Additional = 50%
Mathematics = 45%
Any other subject = 40%
- GRADE 11 ADMISSION - Your grade 10 marks should be above:
English Home = 45%
English Additional = 50%
Any other subject = 40%
- GRADE 12 FIRST TIME ADMISSION:
If you are writing matric for the first time and are new to Futura you must complete a pre-admission application.
If none of the pre-admission criteria apply to your situation you may go ahead and submit your application for registration form without completing the pre-admission application form.
YOUR FUTURE STARTS HERE,
YOUR FUTURE STARTS NOW!
Return to main menu http://www.futurahigh.co.za/